Eclipse» Forums » Rules

Subject: Influence Action and Colony ships rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomas Hanousek
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
The little note keeps on telling me trough out the rule book that one can use his/hers colony at any time during once turn.

The influence action allows one to turn two colony ships face up after moving all disc.

I get all of the above but what about the example bellow?

Can I use the influence action to take control of a hex with one of the discs and then pause to use my colony ships to colonise the resources in the hex and subsequently returning to the influence action moving the second disc if I desire. Now, after I finish moving the discs I can turn two ships face up.

So, is the above ok by the rules?

Or does one have to finish of the influence action in its entirety before colonising the newly gained hexes, hence placing the colonising only after the point where one had the opportunity to turn two colony ships face up?

I am puzzled. shake

Can you help, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Paladin

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you could colonize 5 "legal" planets using the Influence action using your above example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.