Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alejandro Lizarraga
Mexico
Merida
Yucatan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a list of all the rules I have noticed are most easily forgotten.

I have found myself going through the manual or browsing the forums more than once for each of them and also I have noticed they have been asked in more than one occasion.

Some of them are not easy to find because either they are only mentioned once in the manual (sometimes not in their appropriate section) or have been clarified in a post by the designers (Rob Daviau and Dan Sanfilippo).

So here they are. You can use this list as a reference, I hope you find it useful.

1) Moving and Attacking the Death Star
a) Per Rob Daviau. The Death Star can move through and even occupy the space of an asteroid field.
b) Per Manual. The Death Star can be attacked from any planet adjacent to it or from the planet it is on. (p18) (So it can be attacked while on an asteroid field)
c) Per Manual. Only The Rebels add or subtract to their dice roll when they attack the Death Star. (p15) (So The Hutts don't get any bonus from the Force Meter when attacking it)
d) Per Manual. Destroying the Death Star by The Hutts does not affect the Force Meter. (p18)

2) Destroying planets with the Death Star
a) Per Rob Daviau. After destroying a planet, the region bonus still applies if a player controls all remaining planets.
b) Per Dan Sanfilippo. As long as the Imperial teammates agree, you may blow up your own planet with the Death Star.
c) Per forum consensus. If you destroy your own planet and it contains an Imperial Base, it is destroyed with the planet.

3) Card limits
a) Per Rob Daviau. There is no limit on the number of cards in your hand.
b) Per Rob Daviau. The maximum number of cards you can trade for troops/ships on your turn is 4. (Only one set of 3 cards for troops and/or only 1 card for a ship)
c) Per Rob Daviau and Dan Sanfilippo. Decks are not recycled or reshuffled. If you run through your deck you are out of cards for the rest of the game.
d) Per Manual. If you eliminate a player you don't get his cards. (p19)

4) Team Game
a) Per Manual. You can not attack your teammate. (p21)
b) Per Manual. You can fortificate through planets controlled by your teammate (p21).
c) Per Manual. You can place Imperial Base tokens in planets controlled by you or your teammate. (p21)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.