Subject: Risk Legacy??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ali M
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey girlies

My boyfriend recently came home with a copy of Risk Legacy and I was wondering if any of you ladies had played/ intend to play this?

It's different to anything I've ever played as you can name countries and change the board forever as well as rip cards up which is almost sacrilege in any other game.
We have got our little group of 'chosen' people and intend to play all 15 rounds with the same bunch.

Anyone else done this? And what have you thought of it?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG!

Let us know what you think after a few sessions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb

My gaming group is in the middle of a game.

It is being chronicled here. With a Geeklist item for every session.

CBBS Risk: Legacy

One of our regular ladies is partaking. But she doesn't BGG so I am posting this link for her. I will tell her about this thread in two weeks when we meet again and see if she will drop in and post a bit about how much she is enjoying it.

She has been telling me how much fun it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristin Crane
Canada
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are on game eight. My group split the cost of the game and has decided the winner will end up with the game board. Second place gets the rule book. So far, the game has been everything we thought it would be and more! I can't wait to see what's left for us to reveal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeekyGamer Chick
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
We have only played it once but we had a ton of fun! Hope to play it again soon... if I can stay off of dominion.isotropic.org long enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.