Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
I understood that the new "basic" map marries up with the US West expansion map. I also believe it was intended for seven players which would mean raiding other expansions (or Steam, etc) for the seventh set of bits. You might have to decide whether to play the "Western Link" on the Eastern map or not - and I would say not for obvious reasons. Presumably, you would mix the operations cards and Baron cards from the two games. The latest rules on terrain costs, etc would apply, and which and/or how many "rotor" cities and where they would go, etc, etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Paulino Mora Lizano
Costa Rica
Asunción de Belén
Heredia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An official answer about this matter was given in this thread...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Holzgrafe
United States
Happy Valley
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"the understandably frightening and chimeric semicolon" -- HiveGod
mbmbmbmbmb
See this thread.

The expansion will be for max six players. The expansion will contain everything you'll need, except of course for the Western U.S. map and bits. There will be specific rules for the continental game which, as Sean said in the other thread, we are now testing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.