Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Commission Painting at www.centerpieceminiatures.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Just to let you know that i'm compiling some tutorials on painting your Dreadfleet. It contains quick tips, and colour advice. The first tutorial is up and is about painting the water so that it matches the play mat.

I'm also accepting commissions for painting your Dreadfleet ships or sets. It normally takes about 3-4 weeks to complete.

Both tutorials and information on commissions are located here:

If you want to contact me regarding commission work, please PM me or see my site.

Thanks for looking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick update, I've now got information regarding painting water and painting the ghost ship. I'm hoping to have 2-3 ships painted and their tutorials up each week.

Anyhow here is the first ship completed:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just put some tutorials up now about painting the islands and ship wrecks in the game.

If you want quotes on painting the complete set, please PM me or contact me through the above linked site.

Here are some of the finished products:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies it has taken so long to get the next pictures and tutorials up, but I've been away on holidays. Anyhow here are some more pictures of the latest ship off the production line - the Flaming Scimitar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
March Dreadfleet Commission Special
Hi everyone,

We are currently receiving quiet a few orders for Dreadfleet commission work. As such we intend to make March the Dreadfleet commission month. There will be no commission work during this month other than the following special.

March Dreadfleet Commission Special
We will be taking on 4 Dreadfleet commissions for the month of March. These commissions will be completed to a display standard (As seen in the pictures above). Normally to paint a set like this where each model is vastly differing to the other models, and with so many pieces it would cost in excess of $500. But with our focus on only one game and with no other commission type work for the month, we will be offering it at $350.

Please contact us to book one of the 4 spots as this is a one time only special for Dreadfleet which we will not offer again.

The paint scheme will follow the default colours as pictured within the rulebook.

The Price includes the commission painting only. It does not include the purchase of the game or return postage (please contact us for postage prices to your area). If you require us to acquire the box set, please note that it is no longer supplied by Games Workshop and we will need to acquire it from a local retailer or through eBay, thus the price of the box set may fluctuate between orders.

We will continue to take regular commission orders now for the period after March. Please contact us for more details for other commission work.

Posts and Images of Dreadfleet from the blog:
http://www.centerpieceminiatures.com/tag/dreadfleet/

Contact us form:
http://www.centerpieceminiatures.com/contact/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone,

just a quick note to let you know the Grimnar's Thunder painting guide is now up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Heldenhammer tutorial is going up shortly on my blog site at www.centerpieceminiatures.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Curse of Zandri painting tutorial is now up on my blog site. Also if you wish to have your miniatures painted to the same standard, please either contact me through BGG orthrough my contact form on the web site

www.centerpieceminiatures.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.