Paulo Santoro
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Die Speicherstadt is a great game. By seeing the cards in the expansion, I think that Kaispeicher will be great as well. However I'm afraid that the 25 metallic coins will raise the price of the expansion unnecessarily. The coins of the base game are already pretty, big and very thick. We don't need the new metallic coins.

Having said that, which will be the price of the expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the first plan was to make two expansions: One with only the coins, and one with the new cards.

While I like the metal coins, I agree with you, that the price will be unreasonable high due to them. For a little to medium game like The Speicherstadt it is not necessary, I think...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf Wittenstein
Germany
Hagen
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Common Paulo, please give us a break. The coins are nice, we got a good price for them and we believe it helps boost the atmosphere (they click nicely). We just offer them and we do not want to make a profit on that item. The box of Kaispeicher with all its combined goodies will have a retailprice of around € 20 in Germany (and at SPIEL). If you do not care about the coins, trade them or sell them at ebay or throw them away. Ludo cannot pack for individual gustos, at least we can not afford this service. We believe that just the new cards and the new strategy possibilities are well worth the investment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Santoro
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I don't think I was that depreciative about the expansion. Also it seems a bit aggressive this answer, from a person who I don't know who he is but who talks like if he were from the publisher company.

Do you see, the expansion for 7 Wonders, Leaders, costs around 18 euros. By the components, I can think that Kaspeicher could cost less than that, if packed without metal coins.

I can change my mind, but please politely introduce yourself before and tell me what is happening, not telling me to "give you a break", to "throw away the coins", etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf Wittenstein
Germany
Hagen
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paulo, geekmail has been send.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PauloSantoro wrote:
Die Speicherstadt is a great game. By seeing the cards in the expansion, I think that Kaispeicher will be great as well. However I'm afraid that the 25 metallic coins will raise the price of the expansion unnecessarily. The coins of the base game are already pretty, big and very thick. We don't need the new metallic coins.

Having said that, which will be the price of the expansion?

Speak for yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.