Osijek
flag msg tools
mb
Hi!

Again me

Yesterday i tryed Oberyns Guile card as a recomendation
Card is just what i needed!

But i have a timing question!
If i am to lose a Intriuge challange, and i am the First player... do i first draw a card from Oberyn Guile, or dose the opponent draw my card first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regardless of who is first player in this case, claim gets satisfied first and responses come after that in step 5 of the framework action window.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladan Murat
Croatia
Osijek
flag msg tools
mb
but wait... what about Red Vengance then? how can i satisfy claim, then play red vengance, and make my opponent satisfty that claim instead of me...

and Lannister always Pays His Depts? If i Intriuge the opponent i can take it from him before he plays? makes no sense:/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
germanijak wrote:
but wait... what about Red Vengance then? how can i satisfy claim, then play red vengance, and make my opponent satisfty that claim instead of me...

Red Vengeance is a "cancel" response which can interrupt the framework action (i.e. determining winner and satisfying claim). Other responses must happen after the framework action resolves completely.

germanijak wrote:
and Lannister always Pays His Depts? If i Intriuge the opponent i can take it from him before he plays? makes no sense:/

No, since this is a regular response card (doesn't have the work "save" or "cancel" in the text, then it must be played after claim is satisfied. Which is why this card isn't as good imo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladan Murat
Croatia
Osijek
flag msg tools
mb
well that shed a lot of light on my perspective of triggerd effects

thnx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.