Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game – Fame and Fortune» Forums » General

Subject: revised flight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Minor Levi
Israel
flag msg tools
Hi guys,

we're currently playing the basic game and noticed that the expansion comes with replacement cards for the flight tech, but couldn't find any information online on what exactly is diffrent on these cards from the basic set? Could anyone please tell me?

thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
Urliam wrote:
Hi guys,

we're currently playing the basic game and noticed that the expansion comes with replacement cards for the flight tech, but couldn't find any information online on what exactly is diffrent on these cards from the basic set? Could anyone please tell me?

thanks in advance

The cards state that the price for buying a flight unit is 11 production, when in fact it is 12 (as written on the center board).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is odd and doesn't affect anything is that the new flight cards removed the purple coloring from the star symbol that the original had (to match the color of the cards).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.