Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher M
United States
Flowood
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My girlfriend complains that she has a terrible time finding gifts for me, so at the beginning of October I made a list of potential presents. It gave her an idea of games I really wanted, but more importantly it kept me from purchasing things that she might get as gifts.

One of the games on this list, The Speicherstadt, appeared on the Tanga Daily Deals. Seeing this, my significant other decided to make a purchase using a pre-paid Visa card she received as a rebate from an unrelated purchase. The package was shipped, but never made it to its' destination. According to the tracking number, the package was sent to a nearby town, then returned to Tanga by request of the sender. She promptly emailed Tanga explaining the problem and after a few exchanges Tanga agreed to send a 2nd copy. According to the 2nd copy's shipping number, it never left the warehouse.

Since then she has exchange a few email with the company. Tanga's most recent resolution was to credit her Tanga Account the purchase amount. Due to the nature of the website, Tanga credit isn't useful to my girlfriend. Just to clarify, I'm not angry at Tanga. I'm just really sad I couldn't get the game and in the future I'll think long and hard before purchasing anything from them.

TLDR: My girlfriend ordered from Tanga, but the product wasn't delievered and I didn't get a birthday or Christmas present*.

*(just kidding - I actually received plenty of gifts)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tanga doesn't actually ship the games - they're just a middle man providing you the deal.

Sounds like your beef is with the publisher of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.mortificationofspin.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
you may want to check to see if the credit is transferable. There are a number of users here that would probably give you full value for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.