Subject: missing card one week later rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well it's been a week and still no email back. when i had missing cards for other games it took them about 2 days max to write me back and let me know they have sent me them.

flying frog and fantasy flight games both have good customer service. so far z-man is lacking

cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well you should definitely keep posting here because if you tried emailing them again or getting a hold of them another way, they might respond and then you wouldn't have a reason to complain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have emailed them back. i'm just reporting to the rest of you of they bad customer service i'm getting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Marcussen
Denmark
Odense C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-man generally have exceptional service so I would regard this as a fluke. Keep at it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks. so far the game is awesome! but missing a captain card is not good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
marqzen wrote:
Z-man generally have exceptional service so I would regard this as a fluke. Keep at it

Zev has always been amazing. E-Mail him again, perhaps the first message was lost in the ether of the net.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. I had some problems with broken ships and this was fixed quickly and easily! And this was Z-man shipping US to the Netherlands mind you. Superb customer service if you ask me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well i still haven't got an email back. i have sent them 4 emails now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
troyboy81 wrote:

That sucks. Something must be wrong. Give it another week or so, I bet this will all sort itself out in the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Drizzt
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just be patient dude. 4 emails in a week is overboard if u ask me. Maybe they're in the process of relocating offices and it's taking awhile to fulfill responses or they're on vacation. Patience is a virtue my friend and will work itself out. Like the other day i bought chinese food and ordered some potstickers(or gyoza to u purists) but they needed a little bit more time to cook so they asked me to wait another 5 min or so. Well, it ended up taking like 10 and though I was getting a little irritated cuz i was hungry I still waited patiently and guess what, for my efforts they doubled my order(woo-hoo)!! Now I'm not saying this is similar to u but damn, man, potstickers are good...especially with that potsticker sauce. Fuhgeddaboudit. I won that day, my friends....I won.

Thank you patience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
troyboy81 wrote:

You've only waited an additional two days. Be patient. Zev WILL help you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i got en email from them today. the 31st. -_-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.