Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
Text coming soon... probably...
badge
Get tipsy and fight a farmer with Strength 3
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been having a ponder this last few weeks about how Talisman Island has been a bit caught up in the Revised 4th Edition for a while now, which is hardly surprising given that it is current and certainly a work in progress.

The problem is that, when Talisman was out of print, there was no shortage of things going on for both 2nd and 3rd Editions of the game.

Now a lot of people have switched to the new edition, which makes sense, but there are those that have yet to take the plunge and still champion the editions of old. Which brings me to my plea...

Work is being a terrible master at the moment, and I find myself with less and less time to devote to projects and wondered if anyone might fancy becoming a Champion for one of the older editions. This would involve finding out what's about for the older editions (if anything) and perhaps looking to produce a couple of feature pages for the site.

You never know, it might give someone an idea or two for the new edition too...

It's possible that I will actually have a bit of time to devote to things in the quite near future, but it is a bit up in the air so figured it would be a good idea to ask about a bit.

You can either post here with some ideas or whatever, or email me directly from the site or even PM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.