Subject: Jack Saw - Art rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
navajas
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played the game for the first time over the weekend. We played scenario 3. Seemed a bit fiddly but shows promise. Let's say it's not the Kwisatz Haderach just yet.

Anyway, as we rolled dice and drank away the evils of Tom Brady, my friend happened to notice that were you to carefully crop Jack's picture he looks quite definitely like he is doing something else with his right hand that is apropos to his name. In fact, since that's a buzz (NOT a jack) saw, it is in fact more relevant than the other.

My friend, being first born immigrant of the same said, "God. Ha! French people kick so much ass."

Forgive if this has been mentioned ad naseum, but I hadn't seen it and searches for things like "jack lewd stiff one grabbing pole secret pron on game card dirty art" and so forth did nothing but ruin my search queue for the in laws.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
navajas wrote:
and searches for things like "jack lewd stiff one grabbing pole secret pron on game card dirty art" and so forth did nothing but ruin my search queue for the in laws.

Oh, no problem; just explain to them that it's for a game. "It even supports multiple players. In fact I was thinking of inviting you over to try it out; I think you might like it. You two don't have any moral objection to playing with pretend reanimated corpses, do you?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.