United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So last night me and some other dudes were playing the game and a question popped up, which, after a closer look seemed to be somewhat vague (maybe I am missing something):

When Nidhogg is drawn do you move him and THEN activate his ability (essentially giving him an additional move if he is furthest behind)? If he is in fact on the same space as say another guy (both of which are furthest behind) does he then move either himself or said other dude on more time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmbmb
First you move nidhogg, then you apply his power.

Edit to add: This order matters with the other foes who have power multiplied by the zone they are in. First you move them, then the power is activated according to their new location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes sense. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
chuckhazard wrote:
Edit to add: This order matters with the other foes who have power multiplied by the zone they are in. First you move them, then the power is activated according to their new location.

Foes moved by Nidhogg do NOT use their power, they just move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmbmb
Luke the Flaming wrote:
chuckhazard wrote:

Foes moved by Nidhogg do NOT use their power, they just move.

Oops no this is not what I was suggesting. I just wanted to point out that for foes with 1x, 2x, 3x powers, it is the spot they move to that determines the multiplier for their power. Therefore, Nidhogg's power will similarly activate after moving, not before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew this, but thanks for clarifying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If there is a tie for last place, we choose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.