Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Llewellyn
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having a lot of fun with this my first LCG, we tend to play a lot of 4 player and I need to get my cards protected and easily identifiable. ninja

I have been looking around for different protectors for each race (and surprised FFG don't make any specific ones), and wondered what everyone else has found to be good sleeves both in terms of quality and appeal.

If you have some advise you could give me as a bit of a newbie please list race and sleeves.

Thanks,
Mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Daulton
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just used regular upper deck sleeves that are used for Magic or any other card game. Personally, I have several colors left over from a past TCG that I played and so I've sorta color coded them like green for Orcs, Red for Dwarves, Black for Chaos....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
Germany
flag msg tools
Move along, move along...
mbmbmbmbmb
I am using Ultra Pro Pro-Matte deck protectors, which fit perfectly and come in various colors of the sleeve back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elijah Snow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the beginning I used Ultra Pro Soft Sleeves (all right and very cheap), now I'm too going with Deck Protectors, New Size, Pro-Matte if possible, with matching colors (blue for Empire, black for Chaos, etc.).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Elijah: I also used different colours for each race, but reverted back to all black as I found it tedious to re-sleeve my neutral cards each time I play a different race. I was wondering if you had any good approaqch to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elijah Snow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's more convenient with just one color. It's not just the neutrals, I keep my currently unused cards in folders, so I have to resleeve everytime I change anything. So I don't have a solution. Beyond sleeving cards on the side while you watch TV. Or while you stare at your decks on deckbox, waiting for that brilliant idea ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can feel the pain... Well, I eventually made the splash and got them all sleeved in one go, so I can get them out and build a new deck quickly...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel
Poland
Valley of Dragons
flag msg tools
Dragon horns
badge
The Dragon
Same here - Ultra Pro Deck Protectors: matte green for orcs, orange for dwarves and normal green (forced too buy to many...) for undead and lizardmen. Great quality, quite expensive but definitely worth the cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.