Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Help and How-To

Subject: How to post a poll in a geeklist? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Posey
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you create a poll for a geeklist item?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Make it elsewhere then post it in?


Poll
love?
yes
no
      11 answers
Poll created by monkeyhandz
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Posey
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyhandz wrote:
make it else where then post it it.


Poll
love?
yes
no
      11 answers
Poll created by monkeyhandz

That seems very inefficient. There has to be a better way.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I know of. It's one copy paste away.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrin Williams
United States
Allen
Texas
flag msg tools
I have overtext. Yes I do.
badge
I have overtext. How 'bout you !
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mst3k4L wrote:
monkeyhandz wrote:
make it else where then post it it.


Poll
love?
yes
no
      11 answers
Poll created by monkeyhandz

That seems very inefficient. There has to be a better way.


There's no better way.

They discuss it in Blotts wonderful geeklist.
Item for Geeklist "Tricks of the Geek"
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyhandz wrote:
Make it elsewhere then post it in?


Poll
love?
yes
no
      11 answers
Poll created by monkeyhandz


Got to love a community where 6 folk bother to vote yes in the above poll

laughmeeple
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyhandz wrote:
monkeyhandz wrote:
Make it elsewhere then post it in?


Poll
love?
yes
no
      11 answers
Poll created by monkeyhandz


Got to love a community where 6 folk bother to vote yes in the above poll

laughmeeple

I didn't vote on this intimate question because I don't know you personally. blush
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll put you down as a maybe
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.