Steve Wood
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Gunship: First Strike! A hit on Kickstarter and soon available as a PreOrder!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got some card decks and board prototypes printed by these guys for my 12 beta sets. Didn't seem to take very long and the price was awesome. I am especially impressed by the cards - they have rounded corners and were shinkwrapped into individual decks.

Their website, www.superiorpod.com , is a little hard to figure out but I believe they are working on that. The best way to get moving is to contact Jeff Valent.

China is cheaper BUT these guys are a highly recommended domestic source for US designers who want good quality prototypes for playtest, etc. Once Gunship goes live, I plan to use Superior POD to print one-offs of certain cards etc so that we can offer custom ships and other components. They are willing to print single items and the price is not bad even at that level. China is going to want a minimum of 2000 units.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you happy with how well the cards lined up? The art on your cards goes right to the edge without any bleed area, and I know some card printers struggle with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm biased, but I like them too. Very nice production. No complaints here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wood
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Gunship: First Strike! A hit on Kickstarter and soon available as a PreOrder!
mbmbmbmbmb
kurthl33t wrote:
Are you happy with how well the cards lined up? The art on your cards goes right to the edge without any bleed area, and I know some card printers struggle with that.

Yeah - I think they look great. Does not appear that they'll chip at the edges although time and abuse will tell.

The registration was great - no issues there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperiorPOD has always done great work for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Oedekoven
United States
Cheyenne
Wyoming
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't agree more.
I'm a fan of SuperiorPOD too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Waibel
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Overall, I also recommended them highly. The only complaints I had were some delays for large orders, and I had an entire print run turn out fairly faded. But most of the stuff I ordered was good quality and Doug is very easy to work with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
has anyone tried their tiles yet? hex and squares available, but I've never seen how thick they are and how vivid the print is on top/bottom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.