Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Francisco Cano Elgarresta
Spain
Madrid
spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I don´t understand how it works the reserve roll for "Infantry unit equipped with a Machine Gun (SWAs 7 - Machine Gun)", do you need two stars to use it or only one infantry die without star?
It´s the same in the poland campaign with the tanks and grenades dice
I´m confused.
Thank you very much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Symons
Belgium
Glabbeek
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
canitoswar wrote:
Hello, I don´t understand how it works the reserve roll for "Infantry unit equipped with a Machine Gun (SWAs 7 - Machine Gun)", do you need two stars to use it or only one infantry die without star?

I think it's pretty clear from the description that the German player can use a flag + star result let's you put a machine gun, mortar or anti-tank gun on one of your infantry units already on the board.

canitoswar wrote:
It´s the same in the poland campaign with the tanks and grenades dice

In the 'Fall of Poland' Campaign, when the Allied (Polish) player rolls a grenade, he can use it to get either an infantry or an armor unit as reserves. When he rolls it in combination with a star, the unit (infantry or armor) he chooses will be 'elite' (Troops 2 - Specialized Units).
When het throws an armor result, the unit can contain maximum 2 figures, even if he threw an armor and a star result, which would normally grant him an elite armor unit containing 4 figures.
I'm not really sure if using a grenade result as an armor result also gives an armor unit with only 2 figures...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Francisco Cano Elgarresta
Spain
Madrid
spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First question:
I was speaking about the pacific campaign Island hoppers, not about breakthrough normandy (it´s clear).
My question was because a single infantry roll result is not special (normally you need a star to combine), but for the allies give you an infantry with a machine gun. It was strange for me but I suppose it´s correct.

Second question:
In fall of poland campaign, all the polish armor units have 2 figures, read the 69 page, in polish armor title, the last sentence: "All polish armor units (EVEN RESERVES) only have 2 figures.
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.