Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Lilja
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do card powers in the tableau get used for all players during a phase, or only for the player who played the action card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player has their own tableau, play cards to that tableau only, and cards in their own tableau only apply to themselves.

(There are no action cards in this game, too, but I'm sure that was just a fluke )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lilja
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haslo wrote:
Each player has their own tableau, play cards to that tableau only, and cards in their own tableau only apply to themselves.

(There are no action cards in this game, too, but I'm sure that was just a fluke )

Well, say another player plays the consume phase card. He gets the consume bonus and the powers from cards in his tableau. I get the rest of the consume powers, but do I also get to use the powers of the cards in my tableau even though I didn't play the consume card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Branchburg
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alilja wrote:
haslo wrote:

Well, say another player plays the consume phase card. He gets the consume bonus and the powers from cards in his tableau. I get the rest of the consume powers, but do I also get to use the powers of the cards in my tableau even though I didn't play the consume card?

Yes.

And it's not optional, you have to consume whether you want to or not.

Page 6 of the rule book:
Quote:
IV: CONSUME
Action: all players must use their consume powers to discard goods for victory point chips and/or card draws.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lilja
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.