Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Horvath
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I know it does not matter. Yes, I know a lot of people toss them. Yes, I know that I have a mental problem.

Now that I got that out of the way, is there anyone that is willing to part with their insert? I purchased the game, but the previous owner had tossed it already. My anal retentive side is bothering the crap out of me, so I would like to purchase one to complete my set.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Williams
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
I would, in fact, be willing to part with my box insert. I was planning to toss it anyway, may as well toss it at someone who can use it.

However, first I have to get off my lazy ass and get together the bits I need to organize my components the way I intend to. Until then, the insert is actually kind of useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Horvath
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me know when you get that organzied and we can work something out. Appreciate it.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Enzerink
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmb
Insert is useless as components won't fit unless you try to arrange them under the raised sections. Mine was gone as soon as I punched the components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Horvath
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it is useless, but still would like to have it. Should make is easier to acquire one, not so much yet though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Horn
United States
Coeur d Alene
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Funny story. Literally got this game 2 days ago for my bday. Our garbage comes on Tues usually it would have gotten here a long time ago. Frankly I have no idea why the garbage truck hasn't come yet. But I went out and fetched my insert. Its in perfect shape, it was right on top, in a separate trash bag where I put the wrapping paper, shrink wrap, and other things as I opened and inspected my bday gifts.

I'll send you a message Jim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Horvath
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo Hoo!!! Thanks Dave.

Happy Belated!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.