Subject: Best base game scenario for 4 player session rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C M
Germany
flag msg tools
Move along, move along...
mbmbmbmbmb
We are planning a 4 player session of TOI (base game) in 2 weeks and I wanted to check for opinions which of the available base game or online scenarios would be a good choice. We are looking for a balanced scenario with the full gamut of unit types but we have a hard time to decide which would be the optimal one. None of us is TOI experienced, but we all have a good grasp on the rules. So here is the poll, what are your thoughts? Thanks!

Poll
Which is the best scenario (balanced, diverse, fun) for a TOI 4 player game?
At the Breaking Point
Liberation
Silence the Guns
Crossroads
Stavelot Express
Siegfried Assault
Breaking the Line
Chain of Command
The Last Stand
Road to Ruin
Geneva Convention
Blood on the Mountain
      6 answers
Poll created by Tako

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another idea is to make your own custom scenario for the event. Yes, you had mentioned that none of you are experienced TOI gamers, but the four of you together could probably come up with a good scenario for your event.

You might even play around with a point value system. I recall seeing one in the files list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
Germany
flag msg tools
Move along, move along...
mbmbmbmbmb
Our own scenario is a good idea, but I imagine it to be quite difficult to achieve something balanced with the limited experience we have...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.