Popular Tags: [View All]
S H
United States
Merrillville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone else received the game and found decks/cards inside that stuck together, so bad that it's impossible to pull them apart w/o damaging/peeling them? Ours was only a prob w one deck (AbsZero/Fanatic/Bunker), and I emailed greaterthan weeks ago, but no reply. Hoping someone has advice (or that greaterthan observe these forums?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Boss Trojan wrote:
Has anyone else received the game and found decks/cards inside that stuck together, so bad that it's impossible to pull them apart w/o damaging/peeling them? Ours was only a prob w one deck (AbsZero/Fanatic/Bunker), and I emailed greaterthan weeks ago, but no reply. Hoping someone has advice (or that greaterthan observe these forums?)

Try flexing the stack that is stuck together back and forth ever so slightly. I have had issues with other games where they must have packaged cards before they dried completely and they were stuck. "Peeling" doesn't work or it rips like you say. But bending them in this way usually works with minimal damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had two cards stuck together, but luckily no problem pulling them apart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
mbmbmbmbmb
Odd, I must have missed your e-mail somehow. I am terribly sorry to hear your copy was damaged. Could you resend your e-mail to me at Christopher@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com please? We'd be more than happy to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had cards like this and they replaced them promptly. It was the same deck you had damaged.

Hey Chris - You asked me to send back the damaged cards, however I never got an address from you. In a (semi-)funny moment, my house was robbed last month. They opened up the package to be sent to you, but apparently the thieves didn't want the damaged cards either!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry to hear you were robbed! Don't worry about returning the damaged cards at this point. We have plenty examples of damaged cards now to harass the printer with about quality checks.

Hope the thieves didn't take anything important!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skjoldulfr wrote:
I'm sorry to hear you were robbed! Don't worry about returning the damaged cards at this point. We have plenty examples of damaged cards now to harass the printer with about quality checks.

Hope the thieves didn't take anything important!

No games, thankfully! I finally pitched the damaged cards the other day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S H
United States
Merrillville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wanted to update my situation (described above).
When in doubt, geekmail! (Our emails weren't connecting somehow is all).
Christopher responded immediately and my fix is on it's way!

"Sent out the brick of Absolute Zero, Bunker, and Fanatic cards this afternoon, so you should have it this week! Thanks again for your patience. -Christopher"

Thank goodness for BGG.com!!!
All hail the Geek!

Edit: Arrived today, PLUS Christopher sent along a copy of the Young Legacy promo card for our troubles! Faith restored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear it arrived and you enjoyed the little extra. I hope those were the right cards! About 90% certain that was what you were missing re: our conversations.

Enjoy saving the Multiverse!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.