tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Cassel
Canada
Montréal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
levalet.com has it in stock, $92.50 CAD. Shipping $10 to US, $5 to Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Long since gone. It looks like an interesting game, but at $94, I'm not sure it's worth that much more than a lot of other games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered from http://levalet.com/ so it is still in stock (unless I got the last one). It is the same price Marfried mentioned which ended up at $104.87 total with the PayPal exchange rate fee.

Also I believe it is still available from Splotter directly at €87.65, with shipping to USA and PayPal fees, which is roughly $110-117 on 05/15/2012. Google, PayPal and Visa all seem to have different exchange rates.

Both better options than buying a used copy on the marketplace for $120 or more + shipping!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
I e-mailed Splotter asking them to order a copy, it took them 3 days to get back to me, and they asked for a full address so they could process the order. I sent it to them, and now I haven't heard from them in 2 days. I find this all very odd. Is this normal from them?

I should mention when I tried ordering through the form on their website, the form was broken. That's why I e-mailed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Nichols
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Probably. They are a very small part-time company. Don't expect the same kind of customer service you'd get from, say, Queen Games.

They've been saying that a revamped website was coming soon for years now, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy from Splotter just arrived today. So pretty!! Can't wait to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like more copies are coming to TimeWellSpent. Greed and Antiquity as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.