Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Chan
Hong Kong
New Castle
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I have played this game once, but reading through the English rules still have the following questions.

1) After boarding 3 ships and get the booty. Then, the others stack of pirates will go back to players' hand? Or still keep the queue of stack for distribute on another three ships?

2) The end of game, about the booty, say if I have 3 of treasure chest that is the majority one, then I will get $15 only? Or 3*$15=$45?

Thanks for help first!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom moughan
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
ahh....I love the smell of a stack of sketchily placed animals in the morning!
mbmbmbmbmb
FIRST QUESTION:

As you board ships, the booty and money is distributed to players who are int he stack and the discs are returned to the players hands. Once all 3 ships that were out on the table have been boarded, you will draw 3 new ships and lay them out.

If there are existing pirate stacks in front of you they remain in play making them available to board new ships on your turn if you meet the minimum stack requirement for them when they come out. Further, discs only go back to your hand AFTER they were part of a boarding party that takes a ship.

and it's STACKS not just one stack...you can have more than one active stack in front of you.

SECOND QUESTION:

If you had the majority of any booty, you receive the bonus printed on the tile ONCE. So, you would receive 15 for the majority of treasure chests. That 15 would be split evenly among all players that had the majority. So if 3 players had 2 chests, they would each receive 5 bonus ducats. The remaining players with chests would receive 1 per chest because booty that you do not have the majority in is always worth 1 per booty tile.

good?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Chan
Hong Kong
New Castle
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom, thanks for answering my questions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.