Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased a German edition of the game. The plastic bag with wooden cubes and playing pieces is missing.
Do you guys have any experience with Kosmos customer support? I purchased the game in a local auction - all new, in shrink wrap ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are not lucky, you can proxy the wooden pieces with these:

http://www.spielmaterial.de/english3/d_P0007f_Tower.php

Though the colors won't be the same, but you can choose the four you like the best. The corresponding wooden cubes are:

http://www.spielmaterial.de/english3/d_P0002a_Cube_10_mm.php

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the link . I have sent an email to Kosmos. I will let you know if they responded, and what was their response like.
I don't expect anything like the Fantasy Flight superb customer service, but they are a German company after all, so i expect at least a fair treatment after i shockingly didn't find their product to be perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote them an email, they answered, and today i received the whole set of pieces. Brilliant customer service. Thank you Kosmos, you made my day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.