Subject: Eagle games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
elvman s
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I ordered Builder Expansion from Eagle games about 2 months ago, but still haven't got it. I wrote email to them, but they are not answering. Does anybody know, what I should do?

Edit: Eagle games finally contacted me and said, that the package has lost and they sent another one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darcy Dueck
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The OP has lurked on BGG for 5 years, never posting. Now he posts a beef with the publisher and edits it 5 hours later to say your beef is resolved.

To me, this looks like an attempt to publicly embarass the publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gische
United States
San Carlos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ChelseaSquare wrote:
The OP has lurked on BGG for 5 years, never posting. Now he posts a beef with the publisher and edits it 5 hours later to say your beef is resolved.

Or maybe it's a lurker who had a problem he wanted resolved, asked about it, and the publisher resolved it quickly so the lurker updated his complaint to be a satisfied customer resolution.

Doesn't seem all that embarrassing to the publisher, imho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abraham Drucker
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
MOAR GAMES
badge
Damn Dirty Ape I Love You
mbmbmbmbmb
ChelseaSquare wrote:

Second post. The first one was to talk about how excited he was about he expansion. I don't think posting about trying to gent help is all that bad, and eagle looks fine in this transaction. Actually, I think eagle looks great - they monitor what is said about them and they respond quickly. Kudos to eagle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elvman s
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My intent was not to embarass Eagle games, but I waited the game for more than 2 months, wrote e-mails to them, but they didn't reply. I wanted to do something about it. Finally got the game, thanks to Eagle games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.