Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Knauer
United States
Heathrow
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like a lot of fun based on Ryan's review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As cool as it is to lay tiles in this climbing game, I have to say that there are a couple serious problems with it. First is the fact that they kept the ace-two high while changing the JQK to numbers. And The second is the wacky payout system.

That said, I think its a great idea to go to suits with 15 ranks because it opens the game up for 3-6 players.

but yeah, the tiles rock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Miller
United States
Malden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The Warren is a roleplaying game about intelligent rabbits trying to make the best of a world filled with hazards, predators and, worst of all, other rabbits.
badge
Marshall is a Boston-based researcher and game designer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, this would make a good project. Instead of Bakelite, I would also consider the game with wooden tiles that have the faces burned into them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mease19 wrote:
Indeed, this would make a good project. Instead of Bakelite, I would also consider the game with wooden tiles that have the faces burned into them.

Or resin/plastic, or maybe cheese....whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.