Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rolf Van Ishem
United States
Queen Creek
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM NWS. I ALWAYS HAVE A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FROM THEM AND EVERY TIME I CALL SOME ONE PICKS UP THE PHONE. IN THE PAST THEY EVEN HAVE REFUNDED ME PARTIAL SHIPPING CHARGES WHEN IT CAME OUT IN MY FAVOR, FIND ME A COMPANY THAT DOES THAT! THANKS AGAIN NWS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WHAT?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Typing in all caps is sooo turn of the millenium.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
can you hear me now? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dean Naval Warfare Simulations / Tactical Warfare Simulations (Land/Air Combat)
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks for the support Rolf..

Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Septyn
United States
Unspecified
Michigan
flag msg tools
SEKRIT MESSAGE SSSHHHHHHHHH
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Charlemagne was nice enough to share his miniscule letters with the rest of Europe. It's only polite to use some of them from time to time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rolfvi wrote:
FIND ME A COMPANY THAT DOES THAT! THANKS AGAIN NWS!

Games Surplus. $.02

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rolf Van Ishem
United States
Queen Creek
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's up with the $.02? Are you saying they gave you a refund for that amount or that was the actual cost to ship? That was not my point anyway as there are a lot of companies that ship for free when you reach a certain amount or they jack the price up to cover it. This was a credit back after the shipping was quoted and payed. Also they have some of the best prices on the web! Oh just one more thing, CHARLEMAGNE DID NOT HAVE A STUCK CAPS BUTTON!

Rolf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rolfvi wrote:
What's up with the $.02? Are you saying they gave you a refund for that amount or that was the actual cost to ship? That was not my point anyway as there are a lot of companies that ship for free when you reach a certain amount or they jack the price up to cover it. This was a credit back after the shipping was quoted and payed. Also they have some of the best prices on the web! Oh just one more thing, CHARLEMAGNE DID NOT HAVE A STUCK CAPS BUTTON!

Rolf.

Funny. You requested that someone "FIND [you] A COMPANY THAT DOES THAT!" and I found you one. I made a purchase once at Games Surplus and they later refunded part of my payment for shipping.

The "$.02 is in lieu of a "my two cents" smiley for offering my two cents because you asked for it. You're welcome.

Edit: I thought it worthy to note that I have looked up the site and they do indeed have good prices on some product. I also noticed discounted shipping on some items. Shipping cost will be a huge factor for me if I think of ordering from them in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dean Naval Warfare Simulations / Tactical Warfare Simulations (Land/Air Combat)
United States
flag msg tools
If you ever have any questions about our operations let me know Mario.

Thanks.

Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NWS Gaming Store wrote:
If you ever have any questions about our operations let me know Mario.

Thanks.

Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations

Will do, Chris! I'll be sure to take a better look at your site when pay day comes around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mariogolbee wrote:

Will do, Chris! I'll be sure to take a better look at your site when pay day comes around.

Sounds good. Also remember, if you don't see what your looking for on our website.. ask anyways. We add new titles all the time and also take special orders of OOP, rare, used, and hard to find games

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, but do you sell replacement keyboards without a capslock key?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.