Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Rietveld
United States
Zeeland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for mini deck boxes for the Mini American card size (Fantasy Flight Yellow 41x63mm). Specifically I want ones that will hold the cards well, with no more than 1/2 an inch of clearance on the top.
Thanks in advance!

OOB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JRietveld wrote:
I am looking for mini deck boxes for the Mini American card size (Fantasy Flight Yellow 41x63mm). Specifically I want ones that will hold the cards well, with no more than 1/2 an inch of clearance on the top.
Thanks in advance!

OOB

Why don't you simply take a normal size deck box and shrink it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
or use bondage tape
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan S.
Canada
Montréal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know the classic soft plastic Ultra Pro "Deck Boxes" do not come in any smaller format that could accommodate the smaller FFG cards/sleeves BUT some of the Ultra Pro two-pieces hard plastic storage boxes can hold quite a lot of them if you put them on their side (they are designed to hold standard cards face down usually).

I said "can" because when I sleeved DungeonQuest and Mansions of Madness I used Mayday sleeves (and not FFG sleeves so I can't confirm 100% those would work) but right now all the sleeved mini cards for both those games are stored in such boxes and it is a tight perfect fit !

You just have to make sure you buy boxes with the right thickness (I think I used 100-count or 150-count boxes but will confirm that later or post dimensions if I have no boxes with the label remaining ).

Hope it helps !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it is the 100 size. Sleeved with FFG they fit in on their sides. If you want them tighter cut cardboard parts the size of the sleeves as fillers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aussieb1987 wrote:
I believe it is the 100 size. Sleeved with FFG they fit in on their sides. If you want them tighter cut cardboard parts the size of the sleeves as fillers.

To save a hair of room use two rubber bands spread apart and wrap them the opposite way the cards lay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.