United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

I've been getting this question a lot so I thought I would clean some things up about the files needed to play Tournament Joust.

I've uploaded two versions of the game files for Tournament Joust:

There are files for the 24”x15” game board size files

and files for the 11”x17” game board size files

If you want to play the game on the small 11"x17" size game board just download the card files that have an 11x17 in the file name. The 11x17 game board is cheaper to print at an OfficeDepot but the cards are much smaller to use.

The 24"x15" size game board is the original size board for the game but it is more expensive to print. If you go to OfficeDepot you can print the game board in COLOR on Vynil for about $15 but I can't guarantee your OD will be the same price! It is WAY cooler to play on so you must make the call on which one you want to use.

Check out the photos in the gallery and you will see both size board in play. The photo with the game board on green velvet is the 11x17 size game board. The one on the Oak table is the 24x15 size game board and uses 8mm colored cubes!

So, the card files are particular to the size of the game board you are going to play on.

There is only ONE main rule book: The Tournament Joust Rule Book file.

The Contact Results Matrix Reference book files are going to be in [4] separate MS word files due to size but once you download all four files you can merge these together to create one main Reference Book! There are now ONLY 60 pages total for the Contact Results Matrix Reference book, which I condensed down from 140!! Bit page savings! Print these double sided and you only have a 30 page reference book!

The Horse Movement cards, the Knight Reaction Cars, and the Aim Location cards are all GAME BOARD SIZE dependant so make the decision on the size of the game board you are going to play on before you download these card files.

The Jousting figure files are also GAME BOARD SIZE dependant so make the decision on the size of the game board you are going to play on before you download these card files.

That should help you out with what you need to download to play Tournament Joust!

Have fun and let me know what you think of the game!

Kingspud

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.