Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Grider
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is the Assistant supposed to be worth 7 glory? This seems like a lot to me and my friends since you get 4 to start with and they can't kill each other on a 1v1 basis?

Any thoughts on this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Assistants are only worth 1 glory. It's just a weird font.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vayda
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
https://sites.google.com/site/cnjxwing/home
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I believe they are only worth 1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Grider
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Alright thanks! The games were ending really quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Richardson
United States
Bridgeport
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
The next CGC meeting will be Saturday, September 8th 2018. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1547039935320485/
mbmbmbmbmb
WOWSER!!! With seven point Assistants, who needs Dragons!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Grider
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Lol, yeah. I lost the very first game I played in 3 turns because we thought it was a 7. This was a 2 player game.

After playing 5 more games we were even more reluctant to think that the game designers had intended that to be a 7 and not a 1.

Eventually I switched opponents (as my first had to go to work) and continued playing a 2 player game. This other friend was the one that got me to eventually ask here what the value is supposed to be.

We never once tried it with only 1 point because we wanted to try the game with more than 2 players before we decided that it didn't work well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Carlin
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it was a 7 too! Terrible font they used. Look at the 17 on the score tracker. The 7 almost looks identical to the 1. You can see the difference there, but when the 7 is by itself you can't tell at all which it is. Glad you asked this cause it cleared it up for me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.