Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi again,
before uploading a final/finished version of my "BSG Express Player Aid" I want to give you the chance to look at my current (and already usable) draft:
http://cba-portal.de/teamWorks/BSG%20Express%20Player%20Aid....

The upper half of the page shows an image of the BSG Express board with crisis dice results (for usage with two regular dice - one with pips and one with digits - for rolling the crisis).
The lower half shows an explanation of all available actions in an iconographic (and language-independent) style; the "once per game"-action of "Baltar" was left out intentionally so far.

I'm working on adding a second page showing the turn order (and probably some other aids) in the same iconographic style.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice, Michael.

Would you consider making a US "letter" sized version that fits an 8.5" by 11" (216 x 279 mm) page?

I know, we can always print with "fit to page" turned on, however I have difficulty with the results! (Now that I'm over 40 I have discovered my eyes have a hard time reading type that's been forced to a smaller size.) Perhaps you could just trim it tighter for a US letter audience?

Thank you, either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jhebert wrote:
Very nice, Michael.

Would you consider making a US "letter" sized version that fits an 8.5" by 11" (216 x 279 mm) page?

I know, we can always print with "fit to page" turned on, however I have difficulty with the results! (Now that I'm over 40 I have discovered my eyes have a hard time reading type that's been forced to a smaller size.) Perhaps you could just trim it tighter for a US letter audience?

Thanky, either way.

Okay, I'll try to care about that for my final version of the player aid by adding enough border space at the top and the bottom of the page(s).

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.