Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaiah Mackler
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My crowd is just not into war games and being a new dad, I'm short on time...

It may be contradictory but looking for War of the Rings most... I know its a war game and long. But if I have time to play a two-player, which is rare, it might as well be that one! 2nd Ed preferred but I'll consider others.

Would like to do a bundle deal if possible to save on shipping. I'm interested in the following others. Please me even if you don't have War of the Ring!

Hansa Teutonica
Brass
7 Wonders
Troyes
Drover's Age of Discovery
Ra
Castles of Burgundy
Cosmic Encounter
Notre Dame
Cyclades
Macao
Maharaja
Through the Desert
San Marco
Attika

I've also listed the games in the marketplace as a set for $105 plus shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: H: Hannibal: R vs C; Napoleon's Triumph; Hammer Scots... W: War of the Ring, Strategy Games
imackler wrote:
2nd Ed preferred but I'll consider others.

I own the 1st edition and was going to purchase the 2nd, but myself and others like the map from the 1st edition MUCH more. Additionally, the 1st edition figures are made from stiffer plastic, the nazgul sculpt is better, and the dice are nicer.

Purchase the card upgrade and you can play 2nd edition WotR with nicer 1st edition components. Something to consider..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaiah Mackler
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: H: Hannibal: R vs C; Napoleon's Triumph; Hammer Scots... W: War of the Ring, Strategy Games
Thank! I've been open to that if I get a trade! Maybe I'll tweak the original wording.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.