Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Morris
United States
Newtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found out about this game from a list of good print and play games, and was going to print it out, but I couldn't find the files. Looking through the forums, it seems it's now a commercial product. Does this mean that the PnP version is dead, or just out of date, or on an external website somewhere, or what?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
boondongle wrote:
I found out about this game from a list of good print and play games, and was going to print it out, but I couldn't find the files. Looking through the forums, it seems it's now a commercial product. Does this mean that the PnP version is dead, or just out of date, or on an external website somewhere, or what?

It is now available for purchase.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Morris
United States
Newtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Understood. However, my question is not whether there is a commercial version available, but whether there is a print and play version available (even if the print and play is "out of date" or what have you).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Propst
Austria
enzenkirchen
upper austria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Andrew!

Thanks for your request.

Unfortunately, my publisher made me remove all PnP files from BGG and my website, and I am not allowed to send them out to people either...

You could order the commercial version from sites like www.coolstuffinc.com, www.funagaingames.com or directly from my publisher's website www.togentertainment.com (However you'd get it cheaper from an online shop of your choice).

The commercial version features looks much better as well with the new layout and the full-color illustrations I did myself. Have a look at all the cards at www.elementalclash.com!

Also note that the first expansion of EC, "Elemental Clash: Underworld" will hit the stores in February if everything goes as planned!

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,

Andi

P.S.: I heard that my publisher is going to release PnP files for both the EC Basic Set and Expansion which will cost a few bucks to download. If you are a DIY-fan, maybe that could interest you...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Morris
United States
Newtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your response...it fully addresses my question. And congratulations on the success of your game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Propst
Austria
enzenkirchen
upper austria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are most welcome Andrew. Should you have any more questions about the game, do not hesitate to ask!

Also I would like you to have a look at my new game:
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/113615/biomechanic-dino-b...
Maybe you find that one interesting too!

Cheers,

Andi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.