Perry Lee
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
6 player tournament scenario of Here I Stand: Wars of the Reformation has 4 committed players for 12pm this Sunday, January 22nd at Guardian Games in Portland, Oregon and is looking for 2 more players. 3 of the players are experienced and 1 is new. We expect to play for 6-8 hours in the 21+ area where beer is served. Player powers are preassigned (the newest player is the Ottomans). Please RSVP if interested in filling 1 of the 2 spots available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kenel
United States
New London
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you guys do this on a regular basis? I'm going to be Portland in March and would be interested in getting in a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Lee
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, there are multiple overlapping gaming circles in the area, and a lot of us meet regularly to play this and other types of war games. Guardian Games appears to be a regular meetup, because of its central location and they serve beer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh O'Bryan
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live up in Vancouver and would love to come down to play sometime though this weekend is not good. I've played HIS once and it was a blast. I love GMT games. I would like to find a group of grognards or at least meaty game players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Lee
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We meet up fairly regularly. Hope you can join us soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.