Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marek Przadka
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) What does the yellow ring mean around the level of certain goblin cards?

2) What does in line and in column mean exactly?

3) if everyone has zero VP and a card says "players with lowest number of VP gets to draw two cards" does everyone draw two cards?

4) if a level 2 card is trapped, is the level one card considered FREE?

5) regarding the copycat card, do you have to pay one or two activation tokens to activate an opponents ability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules with me, but:

dpolishsensation wrote:
1) What does the yellow ring mean around the level of certain goblin cards?

That's just an indication that that goblin has and effect which happens not on your turn.

dpolishsensation wrote:
2) What does in line and in column mean exactly?

I don't remember the exact cards, but I believe the cards that refer to goblins in the same line are referring to all goblins of the same level; and the same column refers to goblins in the same vertical column (a column can have up to one level 1, one level 2, and one level 3).

dpolishsensation wrote:
3) if everyone has zero VP and a card says "players with lowest number of VP gets to draw two cards" does everyone draw two cards?

Yes, all players have the lowest number of VP.

dpolishsensation wrote:
4) if a level 2 card is trapped, is the level one card considered FREE?

I assume you mean a level 1 card directly below that level 2? No, that card would not be free, because it still has a card above it, and if it were destroyed, would lead to an illegal army.

dpolishsensation wrote:
5) regarding the copycat card, do you have to pay one or two activation tokens to activate an opponents ability?

I don't remember the exact text of the ability, I seem to remember it only costing one, but I could be wrong. It's been a while since I've played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandru Stanuta
Romania
Berceni
ILFOV
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dpolishsensation wrote:

You use just one activation token - on the card that has the copycat ability.

Cheers,
Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.