I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
I don't have the rules with me, but:
1) What does the yellow ring mean around the level of certain goblin cards?
That's just an indication that that goblin has and effect which happens not on your turn.
2) What does in line and in column mean exactly?
I don't remember the exact cards, but I believe the cards that refer to goblins in the same line are referring to all goblins of the same level; and the same column refers to goblins in the same vertical column (a column can have up to one level 1, one level 2, and one level 3).
3) if everyone has zero VP and a card says "players with lowest number of VP gets to draw two cards" does everyone draw two cards?
Yes, all players have the lowest number of VP.
4) if a level 2 card is trapped, is the level one card considered FREE?
I assume you mean a level 1 card directly below that level 2? No, that card would not be free, because it still has a card above it, and if it were destroyed, would lead to an illegal army.
5) regarding the copycat card, do you have to pay one or two activation tokens to activate an opponents ability?
I don't remember the exact text of the ability, I seem to remember it only costing one, but I could be wrong. It's been a while since I've played.