Subject: Any gamers in sugar land rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paras sanghvi
United States
STAFFORD
TX
flag msg tools
Hi I am in stafford mainly a miniatures gamer but I don't have my minis set as I left most of them in NYC when I moved I do have a few boardgamegeek under Lilly banners, glory, battle masters,battle of westerns and I have ordered some more, I have an entire library of mini rules too.email me at gollum740@gmail.com if you want to play a game thank you paras

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Harrison
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
badge
Meep. Meep. Meep.
mbmbmbmbmb
LeMarchant wrote:
Hi I am in stafford mainly a miniatures gamer but I don't have my minis set as I left most of them in NYC when I moved I do have a few boardgamegeek under Lilly banners, glory, battle masters,battle of westerns and I have ordered some more, I have an entire library of mini rules too.email me at gollum740@gmail.com if you want to play a game thank you paras

From what I remember most of the minis gamers in the Sugar Land area play either WFB or WH40k.

You might want to check out Houston Beer and Pretzel Wargaming and Houston Area Wargamers. You should be able to find some opponents there, other option is to attend OwlCon during the first weekend of February, it usually draws a pretty good wargaming crowd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paras sanghvi
United States
STAFFORD
TX
flag msg tools
thanks but I don't play 40k or wfb anymore much though i visity the gw store in colony mall. thanks for the nfo I will check it out. are they any board gamers in sugarland or houston I have a big library of boardgames to play also

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Harrison
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
badge
Meep. Meep. Meep.
mbmbmbmbmb
LeMarchant wrote:
thanks but I don't play 40k or wfb anymore much though i visity the gw store in colony mall. thanks for the nfo I will check it out. are they any board gamers in sugarland or houston I have a big library of boardgames to play also

The closest boardgame meetups to Sugar Land are the ones in Katy, West U, and Galleria.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know gamers in the Sugar Land area but that doesn't help much. I don't think I can wrangle an invitation to their homes for you since they don't know you. I can tell you where you might have the best chance of meeting them though. There's Friday night gaming at Truong's house in the Montrose and I know some Sugar Land people go there. But THEN the trick is getting in on Truong's house. He's pretty open to anyone and even has his own Yahoo group to manage things, but you need to find someone who goes to his house currently (I don't) and they can get you on that path, etc. WHEW! Complicated, eh? If you wish to pursue that further, let me know and I'll give you some tips. Otherwise, just come up here to our Katy meetups on Saturdays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump wrote:
I know gamers in the Sugar Land area but that doesn't help much. I don't think I can wrangle an invitation to their homes for you since they don't know you. I can tell you where you might have the best chance of meeting them though. There's Friday night gaming at Truong's house in the Montrose and I know some Sugar Land people go there. But THEN the trick is getting in on Truong's house. He's pretty open to anyone and even has his own Yahoo group to manage things, but you need to find someone who goes to his house currently (I don't) and they can get you on that path, etc. WHEW! Complicated, eh? If you wish to pursue that further, let me know and I'll give you some tips. Otherwise, just come up here to our Katy meetups on Saturdays.

J&T's doesn't really sound like his scene. But if you're open to Eurogames, send me a message. I live in Sugar Land and I'm always looking for more players for Euros.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.