Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I'm just curious, since I couldn't locate that readily again somewhere. It also brings up on his 'credentials' for having that responsibility in the first place. Why is "it" that we-all aren't approached or consulted on these matters as well? Certainly, many won't agree on what was conducted so far as it now stood, while we'd at least have given valid counter-claims with thought provoking reasoning for anything in favor about, or providing argument against that, of which became 'controversial'. This shall even make distinguishing them as SEPARATE entities here again then as well, because of their incompatible components. By what 'viable reason' does BGG require, on having these here fully comprehend such? There must be SOME, while what are they afraid to ADMIT? I have to question their authority for this, or more like the LACK with providing something plausible in any regard. "Obstinacy" isn't any excuse, so, what precisely is "it" instead?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey now Grogs

I believe one of my favorite game designers Kevin Wilson is onboard and i am very happy about it. I'm looking forward to this one as my original copy has been awol for years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Well, no 'offense' meant explicitly or implicitly, while I did have to wonder what, if anything, made these WANT to restructure it so differently? Had they 'clarified' much for whatever "cropped up" during A-L-L of this time up to now, such as how I've done already? Well! There they "don't go" then! Do you AGREE it should obtain its OWN entry here due to this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.