Popular Tags: [View All]
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boy, is that prince a little weird-looking or what? Very red lips...

I'm wondering what the falcon nests will be for. Good, or bad? Who wants to live next to a nest surrounded by bird droppings?

Will chapels be like the original cloisters? If I know RK, probably not.

Does it say anywhere exactly how many tiles are included in this expansion?

No word on if there are new wall tiles?

I'm really looking forward to this expansion, couldn't you tell?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am as well and I am very curious to know why it is over a year delayed from its original mention in 2010. It was one of the first 2011 expansions announced and only in 2012 does it receive even a BBG entry and image. Weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Cantin
United States
Placerville
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Very strange to delay this so long... It's finally a pre-order with a pic on Thoughthammer. I'm looking forward to this because I enjoy The Castle very much whenever I have only one other player around. Bring it on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JonnyPac wrote:
Very strange to delay this so long... It's finally a pre-order with a pic on Thoughthammer. I'm looking forward to this because I enjoy The Castle very much whenever I have only one other player around. Bring it on!

Given the recent announcement about HiG's change in US partners (from RGG to Z-Man), I'd guess this'll be even further delayed, if indeed it ever comes out. Don't hold your breath on that pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.