Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
She liked farming...
badge
...he preferred stabbing things in the neck.
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens when HiveGod & Gola conspire to adventure?

Blood. Insanity. And steamy-hot dwarf-on-human action.

BEHOLD THE TERRIBLE POWER OF 11

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew W.
United States
Monessen
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Taoist, Pittsburgh Sports fan, and welcoming to people who are kind, from any walk of life.
badge
I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, Candy Land, Chuttes and Ladders, Go Fish, & the Apple ii. Supporting "the Geek" since 2006
mbmbmbmbmb

I approve of everything going on here. Especially the ending.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
In other words, intricately described scenes of ultraviolence, raunchy dwarf-on-gypsy sport porking, seven curses, shadows only the dead can see, flying machines, the Womb Ouroboros, and gallon jars of red-hot eleven.

Thanks for the zany, HG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
She liked farming...
badge
...he preferred stabbing things in the neck.
mbmbmbmbmb
Like the yin slotting wetly into the yang, I am nothing without inspiration. Thanks to you for bringing it and providing ever-higher hurdles to catch my foot on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMOFreePortland.com
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
No, I have no idea.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Wilhelm just lost his last SP reading that. wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course no man can complain on his own behalf when the craven & cowardly dice gods turn on him--live by the die, sored by the die, I believe they say--but bystanders have no honor to lose, so: "Wow, those were some bullshit rolls at the end there, man. Those dice hated you."

HiveGod wrote:
A dwarf prince gathers his cohort in his great halls; to the unfamiliar it sounds as the din of battle--but it is only drinking and feasting, with a little bit of punching.

Wait a minute, was this dwarf prince unusually tall for a dwarf, and did the color of his beard bring to mind the wings of the greater blood eagle in the dawning sun? And has not the same been said of the auburn hair of the gypsies of this land?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
"Wow, those were some bullshit rolls at the end there, man. Those dice hated you."
Should we have a "I rolled crappy against the titan" contest? Because mine were (unmodified) 3-1-8-6. Almost as bad as Understone's 1-3-7-6.

I think the Titan cheats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
The only consolation was that it didn't make a damned bit of difference that I forgot to aim for the left hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gola wrote:
The only consolation was that it didn't make a damned bit of difference that I forgot to aim for the left hand.

I lost to that frakkin' titan, too.

But I just needed one more pip. Stupid 17.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Amy, they are cheating on us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calavera Despierta
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hivegod wrote:
Everything is peeling back—the wings, your eyelids, sheets of decayed time flaying off around you. You crawl from your mother's womb, naked and bawling, but full grown, where you take up the sword, or at least the threat of it; the old man you cut down in a midnight burglary—yourself, aged, decrepit, and strangely unresisting. The cycle repeats, you are somehow complicit in the gravidity of your mother, your birth, your death. The Wheel turns with anentropic velocity—inseminate, gestate, profligate—in and out of the loop with a wobble, exiting the womb now sword-first into the old man's throat, then a baby-bullet, catching the old man and smearing his spray on the maternal walls on your way through and back out again, the flash of light to dark streaking into an electric grey hum—

—this is the uroboric vortex of your life spun free of cause and effect, the vortex that catches you and twists your own arm off at the controls.

Some of the best fantasy writing I've come across in a long, long time. Will you write my eulogy when I am dead and gone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yikes, nice writing indeed!

All I wanted to find were some pants, but I went insane trying…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.