5 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: pictures of starting board anywhere? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BobbySoFamous .
msg tools
mbmbmb
I played my first two games last night at my friend's house and I'd like to work on some strategies for the next time we play. We only had 5 players so I don't know how the Martells set up. Anyone know of any pictures of the starting board out on the internets? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A bit small but it's the best that I could find:

The 1st edition probably has better pictures of the starting board (it's similar enough..)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb

This is 6-player for 1ed. I think the only difference is one of Greyjoy's ships starts in Port.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seli L
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
selwyth wrote:
This is 6-player for 1ed. I think the only difference is one of Greyjoy's ships starts in Port.

That's right as far as units go (in case you look at the map itself too, 2nd edition does not block passage between Three Towers and Prince's Pass).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BobbySoFamous .
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks, this'll work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.