Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the shipping example on page 8, the example says that the rice company could ship to Sulawesi via A (white) for 5. I'm not seeing how that would be possible. I can see how it could be done via B (black) for 5, but A cannot ship to Sulawesi at all as far as I can tell. This is messing me up; am I misunderstanding or is there a mistake?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Are you using the second edition rules?

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/20219/indonesia_e-pdf

The page 8 example in them looks correct to me, and it is different from what you are reporting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
tool wrote:
Are you using the second edition rules?

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/20219/indonesia_e-pdf

The page 8 example in them looks correct to me, and it is different from what you are reporting.

Oh, well, I'll be ... No, I was using an old version apparently. I didn't even realize there was another version, so thank you!

And yes, there was an error in the example that they corrected in the new version of the rules. Ha, so I wasn't crazy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.