Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan " ; " Czop
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If I want to buy a resource from a neighbouring city (and yes, that is the correct spelling in Canada for the word 'neighbouring' cool) am I able to buy one resource from the other player's marketplace (yellow card) as well as their brown/grey resource cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
shikosaki wrote:

If I want to buy a resource from a neighbouring city (and yes, that is the correct spelling in Canada for the word 'neighbouring' cool) am I able to buy one resource from the other player's marketplace (yellow card) as well as their brown/grey resource cards?

You can never buy from another player's yellow card. You may buy from brown/gray cards from one neighbor and may buy from brown/gray cards of the other neighbor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cast Ll'tor
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe you can buy from a neighbour's marketplace, only their resource cards (brown and grey).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The above are correct; you can NOT buy from a yellow card, only brown and grey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan " ; " Czop
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all! Very helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that you are not strictly limited to the resources on their brown/gray cards, as you may also buy the starting resource produced by their Wonder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Golux13 wrote:
Note that you are not strictly limited to the resources on their brown/gray cards, as you may also buy the starting resource produced by their Wonder.

As long as it is a brown/gray one. You cannot buy things that may be money or leader type benefits (from the expansion wonders).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.