Subject: Looking to join/start a gaming group in Jacksonville,FL! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Serluco
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Hi everybody! I moved to Jacksonville about a year ago after finishing college but haven't managed to find a regular gaming group. I'll play anything and everything from D&D to Puerto Rico, and was hoping to find some people to play with.

I've been over to the local game store (Borderlands) to play with Jax Garrison, but it's on the other side of town and I feel bad leaving my new puppy at home (Southside) by himself for too long while I'm off playing games for hours. If there's anybody looking for some new blood in their group, or other gamers in the area looking for players, please let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Orlando
United States
Ponte Vedra
Florida
flag msg tools
Smile you Son of a B*****!!!
badge
Your going to need a bigger boat....
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you find any groups locally?? I am on the southside as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Peters
United States
Saint Augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in Saint Augustine at the world golf village, but am willing to travel. I am active duty Navy and only in town 2 weekends a month so coordination will be key.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Serluco
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Hi Jared,

No, I never found a group to get together with. I stopped looking a month or two ago once I found out I'll be leaving Jacksonville for a new job. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Romero
United States
Jacksonville
FL -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a small group that play fairly regularly on the Southside of Jax(JTB and Hodges). PM if you're interested in joining. We have roughly 20 games.

The games that hit the table most regularly are:
Race For The Galaxy
Pandemic
Stone Age
Puerto Rico

We have 3 that play regularly, and another 5-6 that show up in ones and twos from time to time.

Marcos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Orlando
United States
Ponte Vedra
Florida
flag msg tools
Smile you Son of a B*****!!!
badge
Your going to need a bigger boat....
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool sounds good I have about 25 to 30 games...
Descent 2nd
Risk Legacy - never played
7 wonders
Dominion
summoner wars
Defenders of the realm

I travel during the week but, home Friday thru Sunday...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Griffith
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am looking for players to meetup in Riverside/Avondale area preferably at the more accommodating pubs for quick games enjoyed with a beer or two.

My schedule is, coincidentally*, that of a middle-aged married man with a boring 8-5 job and a 20 month old baby, so short and on the weekend works best for me.

*merely a coincidence
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip Coffey
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael:

It's not in Riverside Avondale, but we have an active group, The Jacksonville Garrison, which meets every month at Borderlands Comics and Games on Atlantic Boulevard. We will be meeting this coming Wednesday, the 19 th at 6:30 pm.

If you are able to make it, come on over and say hello.

Chip Coffey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Romero
United States
Jacksonville
FL -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We usually meet at Dahlia's Pour House once every other week on Tuesday or Wednesday and play from 6-9 or so. They seem to be pretty accomodating to our needs. Just PM me and I'll drop a note next time we're planning a game night. Moving at the moment so it makes things rather difficult to organize.

Marcos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateo jurasic
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
My wife and I both game in Atlantic Beach area and fairly regularly have people over for gaming. I got a ton of games, favoring the more ameritrashy games (Descent2nd, Dark age of Camelot, Battlestar galactica, Arkham Horror... i could go on for minutes, but I do enjoy euro games too, and poker. My friends that game with me bring an even greater variety of games.
Always looking to meet new people.
let me know if any of you are interested in gaming with us or vice versa.
Mateo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris bettis
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Hammer Hall Gaming
3325 Plymouth st.
Jacksonville,Fl 32205

now in Murray Hill
will accommodate any size board game crowd
Friday night is the only issue, although
we can squeeze card game players into the corner
if needed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.