Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was about to order Phantom Fury directly from the publisher, but at the checkout it was asked to me to agree to the company's terms and conditions... except that there weren't any: http://www.nutspublishing.com/index.php?route=information/in...

How did you guys purchase the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Desbois
France
Aix en Provence
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought it on their website, no problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Just click yes and carry on. An oversight by them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hipshot wrote:
Just click yes and carry on. An oversight by them.

I remember many years ago in a PC gaming magazine which came with a cd of demo games. They always came with a EULA (End of licence agreement) which you had to agree with before you could play the games, similar to the terms and conditions that most sites want you to tick before carrying on. One month they quoted in their EULA that to play the games you had to offer them your house and holiday home, of course no one ever reads the EULA or even the terms or conditions but by law this is an agreement which you have to abide by. They made a good point, we often tick or agree to conditions that we never read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.