Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alessandro occhipinti
Ireland
Ballincollig
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought Einfach Genial's last edition and inside the box I found a 2-player variant called The Duel.
But the rules are in german and I didn't found nothing related in english even in kosmos site shake
http://www.kosmos.de/kosmos/wrs/wrs.nsf/$WebFirstSource/FSE0...

Can somebody help me? blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Andrikonis
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The best I could offer is http://translate.google.com/. Together with some German dictionary and using translation into English it is possible to understand everything. I tried for the rules of other game and it worked I am sorry, I can not help you more...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is what Google Translate gives you, with a little light editing (in particular Zug is clearly turn, not game, in this). I think it's mostly clear.

The Game

The game preparation corresponds to the basic game for 2 players. It will not be used for each player their own scoreboard, but the duel scoreboard, which is located on the back of one of the scoreboards. The duel-scoreboard is designed so that each one short side facing one of the players. A set of scoring markers are color-matched to the START column labeled the dueling scoreboard plugged. The 6 round duel markers are placed ready.

[Figure: The duel-duel scoreboard and the 6 markers]

Gameplay

Played as in normal two-game only on the light gray boxes on the board. The game play is like the basic game - with the following changes: In-game blocks are moved, the corresponding values ​​of scoring markers on the scoreboard in duel direction of the player. The fields of the START column are taken into evaluation. The scoring markers are like in a tug of war between the players moved back and forth.

Bonus-Turn

The scoring markers can not be moved beyond the value 9, other items expire. "SIMPLY BRILLIANT" for each scoring marker, which reaches a value of 9, calls the player to take the color corresponding duel marker and places it on his end of the duel points table - even if this duel marker should have already received his teammates. Then the active player must run as the basic game, a bonus-turn. Only at the end of the turn, the player pulls back on six stones.

Caution: As long as a duel against a player marker is capable of causing this any further bonus turn in the color of this duel marker.

Tokens Replace

Before a player as usual at the end of his turn to follow suit a tile from the bag, he can exchange tokens. If the player has one or more scoring stones at a value of 9, he must put aside all the tiles that show at least a symbol of one of these colors. First he draws so many pieces, as he has laid aside from the bag and placed it on his bank deposit. Set aside the tiles, the player then back into the bag and his train is stopped.

End Game

The game ends as usual, if no other piece can be placed. The player with most stones rating (not duel marker!) On his side wins the Duel scoreboard.

Caution: Rating stones in the START series are ignored when the game ends.

Case of a tie when both players have the same number of scoring markers on their side, as in the basic game are the lowest scoring markers on each side of the Duel scoreboard com-pared. Should there be a tie, the game is a draw.

[Example of a final scoring: Both players have two scoring markers on their side. The two scoring markers in the START column are ignored. At the lowest colors of both players (red and blue at 2 points), there is a tie. With the second lowest is Player A colors (green for 4 points) then player B (yellow is 3 points) and wins.]

In the rare event that a player every 6 scoring markers on his side of the duel-point panel has pulled this win now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alessandro occhipinti
Ireland
Ballincollig
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Shaw
msg tools
A English translation is now avail on the game designer's, Reiner Knizia, website.

http://www.knizia.de/wp-content/uploads/reiner/freebies/Webs...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
niftydave wrote:
A English translation is now avail on the game designer's, Reiner Knizia, website.

http://www.knizia.de/wp-content/uploads/reiner/freebies/Webs...

Thanks for resurrecting this - I never saw the original thread but love Ingenious and can't wait to play this variant with my kids!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.