BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Sin city the board game (frank Miller's) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Necro Brujah
Lithuania
flag msg tools
Hello
I have this problem.... i bought this game Frank Millers SIN CITY THE GAME like 5 years ago.... and before i managed to play it my younger brother lost or destroyed the rules.... so since the day i bought the game till now... i didnt have a chanse to actualy play the game.... i search the internet from time to time trying to find the rules in pdf format or somewhere in torrents but cant find it... may be ANYONE know where i could find the rules? or may be.. if someone have the game.... by any chanse could scan the rules and send it to my email?
zupanatural@gmail.com
it would be super cool and i would be very thankful if you could help me...i have this game for 5 years and some of the content is still unpaced as i dont have the rules any way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a BGG page for the game: Sin City

You could try posting your question there. Aside from that, I can't help. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Valnor
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If the forum idea does not work, you could try direct messaging some of the people who own the game.
http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/17819?ow...

Or give neca an email, I am not sure if you will be able to track down the designer, but that is another route.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.