Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Latall
United States
Whittier
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the 2011 release of this game. It came with 2nd edition 2011 rules and on the GMT website there's Labyrinth Errata and Clarifications.

Are these the 2 current versions that I should be using? Is all of the current errata/clarification included in the version 2 rules that came with the game?

Thanks,
Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ken, yes, you have the most current version, incorporating the GMT-posted errata from early 2011. FAQs, naturally, are separate.

Here are a couple errata that apply to the 2011 Rulebook and Playbook that you have:

LABYRINTH 2nd Edition 2011 Errata

Rules of Play
9.7 Jihadist Ideology, 2nd bullet: Add “The above, plus” between “Attractive:” and “each Recruit”.

Play Book
1-Player Example of Play

Page 12, 2nd column, 1st full paragraph, replace 2nd sentence with: “There are no Islamist Rule countries, but Afghanistan is a Regime Change country with more than 5 cells, so Afghanistan will be the origin of the 3 cells Traveling.” Delete the following 3 paragraphs.

Page 13, 1st column, 5th paragraph, 1st sentence: delete “to Somalia”. 2nd sentence, replace “from Afghanistan” with “1 cell each from Afghanistan and Philippines”. 6th paragraph, replace the first sentence with: “One Active cell in Afghanistan attempts Travel to Somalia; on a roll of “5”, it is removed.”

Regards, Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willows
United States
Woburn
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There may have been a few updates since printing but you can always be sure that the living rules and the living playbook found on the GMT site will always be the most up to date,

For some reason I can't get the link to work. Go to the GMT home page and click the living rules link under Flying Colors third article down on the left. That will take you to the living rules for all GMT games.

EDIT: Volko's a ninja.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Latall
United States
Whittier
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to both of you for the info and such fast responses.

I was surprised I couldn't find Living Rules on GMT. I went to the game page and didn't find the current rules. Now I see that Rules, Errata and Playbook are all current.

One thing I did find had the data of 2010 at the bottom so I thought it wasn't current. Now that I go to the Living Rules, it shows the 2010, but before opening the document, it tells you that it was updated just recently.

Thanks again for the fast help!
Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.