Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gustavo
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought Haggis in a hot deal and, on my first riffle shuffling, a couple of cards got creased. I wrote Travis and, in less than a week, I got replacements by mail.

Definitely worth purchasing their games. The quality of the components is astounding, plus it is always good to know you are covered by great customer service! meeplethumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconding this. Travis has always been easy to contact and very helpful! Love Indie Boards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Travis is definitely a class act. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Edelen
United States
Mount Orab
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gmsa84 wrote:
I recently bought Haggis in a hot deal and, on my first riffle shuffling, a couple of cards got creased. I wrote Travis and, in less than a week, I got replacements by mail.

Definitely worth purchasing their games. The quality of the components is astounding, plus it is always good to know you are covered by great customer service! meeplethumbsup

Everything about the Haggis deck screams quality. The art is fantastic and the box top notch. But what I am hearing is the card stock is flimsy. Why go to all that trouble with everything else yet deliver flimsy cards?

I recently went for the Amazon hot deal too. My copy of Haggis came, but I have not opened it yet. Hoping that this OP is not true for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
edelen wrote:
gmsa84 wrote:

Everything about the Haggis deck screams quality. The art is fantastic and the box top notch. But what I am hearing is the card stock is flimsy. Why go to all that trouble with everything else yet deliver flimsy cards?

I recently went for the Amazon hot deal too. My copy of Haggis came, but I have not opened it yet. Hoping that this OP is not true for me.

Please see this thread, it might be of your interest.

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/8312109#8312109
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cookman
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
nightglider1 wrote:
Travis is definitely a class act. thumbsup

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
Brazil
Interior de São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

For trying to charge US$ 100,00 shipping from me for flash point because I live in a riosky country (he is on his right, but for me, that was not nice)

For spreading miss information about international tracking http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/711784/high-prices-of-sh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tequila_j wrote:

For trying to charge US$ 100,00 shipping from me for flash point because I live in a riosky country (he is on his right, but for me, that was not nice)

For spreading miss information about international tracking http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/711784/high-prices-of-sh...

Not sure where the misinformation on international tracking is. It is costly to track internationally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.