Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the card states that:

Action: Exhaust Faramir to choose a player. Each character controlled by that player gets +1 willpower until the end of the phase.

my question is - can you exhaust 2 x Faramir cards and give each character +2 willpower for that turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LSU LSU
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No because Faramir is a unique card. You can only have one of him in play. Note the small star below the picture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since he is a unique hero isn't it impossible to have two of him in play to exhaust?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:
my question is - can you exhaust 2 x Faramir cards and give each character +2 willpower for that turn?

As the others mentioned, Faramir is unique, so you can only have one in play. But if you are able to ready Faramir, such as with the event card Ever Vigilant, you can exhaust him again for an additional +1 Willpower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leacock
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PKDuke wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since he is a unique hero isn't it impossible to have two of him in play to exhaust?

Faramir is an ally card. You can have 3 of the cards in your deck but only one in play at the same time. Same as for Gandalf ally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you all for your answers, i was not aware of this rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.