Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Saldana
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find the obligatory sleeve size posting for Sekigahara. I'd like to get FFG sleeves for the game, if possible. Also, has anyone been able to fit cards sleeved with, say, FFG sleeves, back into the box?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg M
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As tight as the box is, I doubt it would work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out my link on how to fit everything back in the box;
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/722469/evil-bobs-storage...

I use UltraPro Deck Protector sleeves, but you can use Fantasy Flight Sleeve Size: Standard Card Game 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" (63.5 x 88 MM (the grey packs)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Saldana
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom moughan
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
ahh....I love the smell of a stack of sketchily placed animals in the morning!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been able to fit it all sleeved in the box. I took one of the larger bags that was contained in the box and put the cards in small stacks on top of the board..and underneath, the blocks, in rows level only lining the bottom. The small spaces left not taken up by blocks on the bottoms will fit the toggles from the black draw bags. it ain't perfect...but it all gets in there with the box closed flush.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Saldana
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the sleeves cards are in small stacks, on top of the map (which, in turn, is on top of the blocks in level rows, lining the bottom). This makes sense, but I was confused by what you did with "one of the larger bags"? Did you put both the cards and the map in this bag? Just the cards? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom moughan
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
ahh....I love the smell of a stack of sketchily placed animals in the morning!
mbmbmbmbmb
The game comes with two bags - one for the map and maybe the second one had the rules in it (?) Yes, I just put all the cards in small stacks (8-10 cards?)in the bag as I was putting back and then just try to keep it as flat as possible, placing it as the last thing on top. The cards are in premium sleeves, gold back and black back respectively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.